May - July 2019: Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre: Scenic Charge
Productions: Comedy of Errors; Romeo and Juliet; Macbeth; Guys and Dolls
June - July 2018: Theatre in the Park: Scenic Artist
Productions: South Pacific; Into The Woods; High School Musical; The Addams Family
June - July 2018: KC Fringe Festival: Scenic Artist & Costume Designer
Production: After Persephone, A Musical
May - June 2018: Heart of America Shakespeare Festival: Scenic Artist
Production: Much Ado About Nothing
March 19-23, 2018: The Living Room Theatre: Scenic Artist
Production: The Mascot
December 16, 2017 to December 23, 2017: Atlantic Theater Company: Scenic Artist
Production: The Homecoming Queen
Summer 2017: Great River Shakespeare Festival: Scenic Charge
Productions: Comedy of Errors, Richard III, Shipwrecked!
Fall/Spring 2015-17: University of Kansas: Scene Shop Assistant
Productions: Seminar; Company; Anonymous; Don Giovanni; Pooter McGraw is Not a Dead Party; Late, A Cowboy Song; Picnic; R. U. R.; The Rehearsal and The Hypochondriac; Little Women; Welcome, to Arroyo's; Raisin in the Sun; Flora, the Red Menace; The Marriage of Figaro; Detroit '67; Johanna: Facing Forward; A Doll's House; Reckless
Summer 2016: Kansas Repertory Theatre: Technical Assistant
Productions: Angel Street; Harvey
Summer 2015: Kansas Repertory Theatre: Technical Assistant
Productions: Sherlock's Last Case; The Mousetrap
Summer 2014: Theatre in the Park: Carpenter
Productions: Pirate's of Penzance; Guys and Dolls; Honk!; Ragtime; Adventures of Tom Sawyer
University of Kansas Experience (2014-18)
3rd Year Grad: - Graduate Teaching Assistant for Lighting Production & Stage Makeup
- Costume and Scenic Designer for In the Blood (Fall 2019)
2nd Year Grad: - Graduate Teaching Assistant for Scenic Painting, Practicum & Stage Makeup
- Lighting Designer for Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time (Fall '18)
- Scenic Designer for A Midsummer Night's Dream (Spring '19)
1st Year Grad: - Graduate Teaching Assistant for Rendering for the Theatre (Fall '17)
- Scenic Charge of the University Theatre (2017-18)
- GTA for History of Period Styles II (Spring '18)
- Scenic Designer for She Kills Monsters.
- Costume Designer for Spring Awakening.
Senior Year: - Assistant to the Scenic Designer, Kelly Vogel, for Company.
- Costume Designer for Seminar.
- Assistant to the Scenic Designer, Dennis Christilles, for the opera Don Giovanni.
- Paint Designer/Scenic Charge for Don Giovanni.
Junior Year: - Assistant to the Scenic Designer, Pamela Rodriguez-Montero on Johanna: Facing Forward.
- Assistant Stage Manager for Little Women.
- Assistant to the Scenic Designer, April Richardson, on Welcome, to Arroyo’s.
Johnson County Community College (2013-14)
Scholarship Student for Scenic Painting for all productions under guidance of Amanda Burkhart, JCCC's former Charge Artist.
Assistant to Jim Lane, Scene Designer: Dead Man's Cellphone.
Assistant to PJ Barnett, Scene Designer: The Cripple of Inishmaan.